Friday, September 1, 2023

Technique Junkies September 2023 New Stamp Release | Sale Info | Happy Halloween!

 


Hello everyone, and welcome to September and the September 2023 New Stamp Release from Technique Junkies.  This month there are 10 new stamps - mostly for Halloween and Fall, which are my favorite cards to make.  I will admit, I do miss Fall in New York - the amazing colors on the leaves, apple picking, the pumpkins and gourds in the supermarket, and the bags of fun candy for Halloween, which we do not have here.  Imagine.  And I love making Halloween and Fall cards.  

All of the stamps in the release are 15% off through Friday, September 8th - no code needed - and, if you use my code - TJ10Michael - you can take an additional 10% off the rest of the website.  


And, for those of you who "want them all", you will love the Gotta Have Them All Deal, in which you save $17.51 by purchasing them all. 
 


To help kick off the new release, I made this super simple Halloween card using the new Frequent Flyer stamp and a 6x6 paper pad.


  • I started by making a top-folding A2 card using orange cardstock.
  • I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die which I adhered to the inside for a message. 
  • Using the same stitched rectangle die, I die-cut one of the pages from the 6" x 6" I Love Halloween paper pad from Echo Park, which I adhered to my card front.  I went with the witch page to work with the sentiment.  If you like digi papers, you can also find this collection on Snap Click Supply.
  • I stamped Frequent Flyer on white cardstock, trimmed it, layered it on a piece of black cardstock, and then to the card front.
  • Lastly, I used a brown brush marker to add some color to the broomsticks, added a black crystal to each of the broomsticks, and I stamped one of the broomsticks on the inside white piece, and colored it in. 


I have many more ideas this month and I hope that you will subscribe to my blog and Instagram page.  The other Design Team Members also have some amazing ideas and I hope you stop by each of their blogs and show them some love.   









I'd love to know what you think of this card idea - please leave a comment below.  Please check back tomorrow to see another Halloween card using another of the new release stamps.  Until then... 

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...