Saturday, September 9, 2023

Day 8 Halloween/Autumn Cards 2023 | Pumpkins in the Moonlight | Anthony's Paper Craft

 

Hello everyone, and welcome to Day 8 of my 31 Days {hopefully} of Halloween/Autumn Cards 2023. 

If I'm being honest, I gave a class today and had no energy to also do a blog post.  But, while cleaning, I found a cool skeleton chipboard (from an old My Mind's Eye Collection) in the bottom of a bag along with the September 2016 Die of the Month from Spellbinders with pumpkins, bats, etc. and an idea started to form.   

  • Since the skeleton is large, I made a 5" x 7" card base using black cardstock.  
  • Then I found this cool paper (moon and tree branches) in the digital version of the Trick or Treat Collection from Carta Bella, designed by Steve Duncan.  
  • I printed the paper, cut it down, layered it on a piece of black fun foam, and then adhered it to the card front.    
  • I adhered the skeleton so the hand was in front of the moon.  
  • Using a few of the dies from the Spellbinders September 2016 Die of the Month kit, I die-cut the 2 bats and the pumpkin using black and orange glittered fun foam and adhered them to the card front. 


  • Lastly, I used the sentiments from the Haunted House 2 set from Anthony's Paper Craft (website being updated).  Part of the sentiment went on the front of the card, and the other part on the inside.  I thought the sentiment went perfectly with the pumpkin in the moonlight. 

Day 8 finished.  I love how this card turned out and hope you guys do too.  I'll be back again tomorrow {hopefully} with another card.  Until then...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

Supplies Used:

Trick or Treat Paper Pack 1 - Digital Version - Just the Paper
Haunted House 2 - Anthony's Paper Craft (website being updated)

1 comment:

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...