Saturday, September 9, 2023

DAy 9 Halloween/Autumn Cards 2023 | Blessings | Worn Leaves | Technique Junkies

 


Hello everyone and welcome to Day 9 of my 31 Days {hopefully} Halloween/Autumn Cards 2023 series.  Today I have another simple and beautiful (I think) gratitude/blessings/Thanksgiving card using Worn Leaves Background and Autumn Framed Sentiments, both from Technique Junkies, with the Ombré Autumn ink from Hero Arts.   

  • I started with an A2 card base from white cardstock.
  • I adhered a piece of autumn orange cardstock to the card front.
  • I die-cut a piece of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle die and then I stamped Worn Leaves on the front using the Ombré Autumn ink pad from Hero Arts.  I LOVE this ink pad.  :-)
  • For my sentiment - I used the same cardstock as my card front, stamped my sentiment using Onyx Black Versafine Ink, heat embossed it with clear embossing powder, trimmed it, layered it on a piece of black cardstock, and then adhered it to the card front.  
Done.  If you wanted, you could add a few crystals or enamel dots but I kept the card simple with that big bold sentiment doing all the work for me.  I hope this card shows you how simple and fast it can be to make a beautiful card.  

Both of these images are available on the Technique Junkies website and, if you would like to save 10%, you can use my Friends & Family Discount Code at checkout - TJ10Michael.  I might earn a small commission.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.  I'll be back tomorrow with another card - hopefully.  LOL

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...