Wednesday, September 13, 2023

He Made It/She Made It | Explore The World | Technique Junkies

 


Hello everyone and welcome to a new He Made It/She Made It collaboration with my friend Debra of Meticulosity.  Each month we decide on which stamp to use and then we each make a card using that stamp to see what we each come up with.  

This month we chose the new Explore The World stamp from Technique Junkies.


Debra and I love to read and it really is the best way to explore the world if you cannot travel.  You can also explore the world from the comfort of your own home by watching videos and documentaries on YouTube or Netflix.  But I think the best way to explore the world is by eating or making dishes from other countries or nationalities, which is something I love to do.  So I took a photo of some of my cookbooks to use as the main focal point of my card.    

  • I made a 5.75" square card base using black cardstock.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock, 5.5" x 5.5", embossed it with the Cross Weaves 3D Embossing Folder from Altenew, and adhered it to the card front. 
  • I took a photo of some of the cookbooks in my stash, printed it, trimmed it to 4.75" square, adhered it to a piece of black cardstock, and then to the card front.  
  • Lastly, I stamped and embossed Explore the World, adhered it to a piece of black cardstock, and then to the card front.  I also adhered a piece of white cardstock to the inside for my message. 

Now it's time to head over to Debra's blog and check out what she made.  You can also find her on Facebook and Instagram.  You can also find me on Facebook and Instagram too.      

If you loved the Explore the World stamp I used today, which is from Technique Junkies, you can save 10% at checkout by using my code - TJ10Michael - I might earn a small commission from your purchase, and I thank you in advance of using it.    
Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...