Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Day 6 Halloween/Autumn Cards 2023 | Technique Junkies | Drop A House

 

Welcome to Day 6 of my 31 Days {hopefully} of Halloween/Autumn Cards 2023.  I  love making square cards.  I have so many 6x6 paper pads and it's so easy to just adhere one of the sheets to a card front and work from there.

Today's card is a 5.5" square card using the Drop A House stamp from Technique Junkies and one of the papers from the Hocus Pocus Collection from Echo Park.  It's an older pad and I used the digital version from Snap Click Supply. 

How to make the card:

  • I started by making my card base 5.5" x 11", which I scored in the center.
  • I adhered one of the papers from the Hocus Pocus Collection to my card front and trimmed the excess.  I went with the witch's feet to match the stamp. 
  • I stamped Drop A House on white cardstock and colored it with some alcohol markers and then I die-cut the image using a stitched square die.
  • I die-cut two more pieces of cardstock - orange and purple - in the next 2 larger stitched square dies grabbed my stitched square dies.
  • Lastly, I put all the pieces together.  I adhered the purple cardstock to the center, then the orange, then the stamped image.  
The simple and fast Halloween card is done!    

If you like the Drop A House stamp, it's on sale through this Friday, September 8th and, if you use my code - TJ10Michael - you can save 10% on everything else on the site other than the new release stamps, which are already 15% off.  I might earn a small commission and I want to thank you now for using it.  If you do.  

I hope you liked this fast and fun card.  I'll be back tomorrow for Day 7.  Until then, enjoy your day. 

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

Hocus Pocus Digital Collection from Echo Park Papers (Snap Click Supply)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...