Saturday, October 19, 2024

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste | October 2024 | Halloween Pop-Up and Twist Card with Video

 


Hello, y'all.  Today I am joining my friends Deb (Meticulosity) and Celeste (Crafting Junky) for a coffee and cards Halloween collaboration. Sadly, it's from afar and I wish the 3 of us could be in the same room having coffee and making cards together.  Today is all about Halloween and the mood board we used for inspiration is below.  



And, my coffee of choice today is a tall hot cup of Pumpkin Spice coffee by Farmstand in my fake Canon to-go cup.  Yum!


Lately, I have become obsessed with Pop-Up and Twist Panel cards and have made a few for Halloween and Christmas.  I had never made one until about two weeks ago after watching some videos on YouTube.  It looked intimidating at first, but then, after making my first one, I realized I was being silly.  They are so easy to make.  They are A2 in size and fit in a regular envelope but there is some bulk to the card so you might have to pay more to mail them to someone.    

I made a video on how to make this card, which you can watch below, on my YouTube channel - World of Michael Trent, or by clicking HERE

I'm working on a Christmas Pop-up and Twist Panel card and I think I will do a blog post soon with a step-by-step with photos.  As for supplies to make this card, you don't need much: 

  • 1 sheet of 12" x 12" solid cardstock or 2 sheets of 8.5" x 11" or A4 cardstock
  • 1-3 pieces of scrapbook-themed papers
  • Double-sided tape or wet glue
  • A scoring board and bonefolder
  • A rubber stamp for a sentiment (optional)
Here is this card with and without googly eyes.  


And here is a card with a sentiment stamped on the inside.  


I hope you enjoy the card and video as much as I enjoyed making them.  I'm excited to see what Debra and Celeste have made.  You can check out their cards on their blogs - links are below.  



Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael 

1 comment:

  1. Michael, I'm so tickled you joined Debra and I this month! Your cards are always so much fun! Love your amazing card, and your fabulous choice in fall coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Coffee & Cards with Deb & Celeste | October 2024 | Halloween Pop-Up and Twist Card with Video

  Hello, y'all.  Today I am joining my friends Deb ( Meticulosity ) and Celeste ( Crafting Junky ) for a coffee and cards Halloween coll...