Thursday, October 24, 2024

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas with Deb and Lisa | October 2024 Edition

 


Hello everyone!  It's been a few months since I collaborated with my friends Debra and Lisa and it's great to join them again for the October 2024 Edition of The Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas, which happens on the 25th of each month, in hopes that our ideas inspire you guys to start to make or help you in your Christmas card making fun.  

This month I have 2 quirky cards to share with everyone.  I know this image of a Holiday Bunny from Lady Stella Creates on Etsy is not for everyone but when I saw the bunny hanging lights on a Christmas tree, I thought it was a fun, quirky image and I had to have it.  He, or she, just makes me smile. 

Card No. 1


  • I made a top-folding A2 card using white cardstock to which I adhered some Christmas striped paper.
  • I printed the Holiday Bunny on white cardstock, die-cut it using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die, and stamped Dotted Merry Christmas from Technique Junkies under the image.
  • I adhered fun foam to the back of the printed image, layered it on red cardstock, and then to the card front.  
  • Lastly, I adhered small crystals to the string of lights and to the dot between each of the letters in the sentiment, and a little white pompom to his tail.   
Card No. 2  


  • I made a top-folding A2 card using white cardstock to which I adhered some Christmas striped paper.
  • I printed the Holiday Bunny on white cardstock, die-cut it using a nesting die from my stash.  
  • I die-cut a piece of gold mirror paper using the next size die, layered the white on it, then a piece of fun foam to the back of the gold mirror cardstock, then to the card front.    
  • Lastly, I adhered red crystals to two layers of the card front and small crystals to the tree.   
I hope you have enjoyed these card ideas and I hope you will find time to visit the other Crafty Elves and see what they made.  All of our social media links are below.  

Michael - World of Michael Trent

Debra - Meticulosity

Lisa - Life of a BZ Scrapper

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and, until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas with Deb and Lisa | October 2024 Edition

  Hello everyone!  It's been a few months since I collaborated with my friends  Debra  and  Lisa  and it's great to join them again ...