Monday, October 14, 2024

[ENGLISH] Baby Boy Minni-Sotal Album | Your Book of Memories | Arte Facil Artesanato Papers

 


Hello everyone.  Today I am sharing an album I made for a baby boy using the Minni-Sota Album Tutorial from Your Book of Memories.  I loved learning how to make this album.  The binding/cover is different than anything I have ever made, the waterfall component inside the album is different than anything I have ever made and, I have to admit that, I learned a lot from making this album.  

I used the 6 boy papers from the Sweet Dreams Collection from Arte Facil Artesanato, a Brasilian scrapbook company.  There are 12 papers in this collection - 6 for boys and 6 for girls and this album can be made for either using these papers. 

**Disclaimer - this is not a paid endorsement of Your Book of Memories or Arte Facil Artesanato.  No money or gifts were exchanged for this post.  I am just sharing my love for these brands.  

Below is a video walk-thru of the album that you can also find on my YouTube Channel - World of Michael Trent.  And, below the video, are photos of the album.  


Photos of the album:

Front of Album

Inside Front Acetate Pocket and Waterfall



Acetate Flap with 2 Instagram Size Photo Mats


Waterfall Component Front




11 Waterfall Component Flaps for 22 Photos


Back of Album

I hope you love this album as much as I loved making it.  If you want me to make one for you, please comment below.  I can ship worldwide.  I'd love to know what you think of this album, the papers, etc. - please, leave me a comment below.  

Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

[PORTUGUESE] Álbum de Menino Usando Minni-Sota do Your Book of Memories e Papéis da Arte Fácil Artesanato

  Ola pessoal! Hoje vou compartilhar um álbum que fiz para um menino usando o tutorial Minni-Sota Album do Your Book of Memories . Adorei a...