Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Superman/Graffiti Pinwheel Folio | Your Book of Memories | Awesome Street Art Papers

Hello, y'all.  Today I am sharing a folio style album I made using the Pinwheel Folio Tutorial from Your Book of Memories.  This folio holds up to 26 - 4" x 6" photos but the way I have it set up it holds 16 4" x 6" photos and 8 4" x 4" photos.  If you make this album you can decide how many of each size photo you want to have.  

A walk-thru of the album is below - from my YouTube Channel - The World of Michael Trent.  The box is not part of the tutorial and I made it to fit the album. 


I used the coolest digital graffiti/street art papers from a shop on Etsy called Digital Printable Me.  They have 11 different collections of digital graffiti/street art papers for your crafting needs.  You can find the collection with the Superman paper, HERE

Here are photos of the book/box:
















I hope you enjoyed this folio/album and maybe it has inspired you to make an album or folio for your memories.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

  1. This book is amazing, Michael! My son is a huge Superman fan!

    ReplyDelete

Superman/Graffiti Pinwheel Folio | Your Book of Memories | Awesome Street Art Papers

Hello, y'all.  Today I am sharing a folio style album I made using the Pinwheel Folio Tutorial from Your Book of Memories .  This folio...