Thursday, February 1, 2024

Technique Junkies February 2024 Release | Nurses Are God's Angels on Earth

 


Hello everyone.  It's the first of the month and that means the February 2024 New Stamp Release Technique Junkies is live.  There are 13 new stamps this month all at a 15% discount through Thursday, February 8th. 


If you love and want them all, grab the Gotta Have It All bundle.  You will get all of the 13 stamps for only $84.26 - normally $112.35.  You save $28.09 by buying the bundle.
  

The new release is already discounted by 15% but you can also save 10% on the rest of the Technique Junkies website by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.  

To help celebrate the new release I made these 2 cards using the new Nurses are Angels stamp.  I am pretty sure that we all know a nurse, maybe, a friend or family member.  Or we have had a nurse help us out with a family member or friend.  As important as doctors are, they cannot work without nurses who really do the brunt of the work and run the hospitals.  

I have no nurse scrapbook paper so I bought THIS collection from ThePerlRogers store on Etsy.  I printed 2 of the designs, made 2 top-folding A2 cards, and adhered one to each card front.  


I also wanted a heartbeat line going across the card front.  I went back to Etsy and bought THIS set of different heartbeats from KokoBoutiquesDesigns.  After downloading and saving the images, I found the 2 I loved and printed 4 of each on 2 sheets of white cardstock.  

Then I had my Scan N Cut from Brother cut them out with a small border.



I adhered 4 of each together using white glue because this makes them thicker and easier to glue to the card.  Then I adhered one to each of the card fronts. 



To finish the cards, I stamped Nurses Are Angels on white cardstock, die-cut them using a stitched square die, layered them on a piece of hot pink cardstock, and adhered one on each heartbeats.  




All of the Makers on the Technique Junkies Design Team have some amazing ideas for you too and I hope you can find time to go show them some love.  All of their blog links are below.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...