Sunday, February 25, 2024

Wedding Album / Storage Box on Steroids /Your Book of Memories / Biggest Album I Ever Made


OMG!  Today I was looking through some "draft" posts for my blog and realized that I never posted this wedding album and storage box that I made.  I'm nuts!!

I made this album and storage box more than two years ago for a couple in town. I'm calling it the "Wedding Album On Steroids" because of the number of hours spent on it and the size of the album.  It's the largest album I ever made and, I also think, it's the best I ever made.  It's also the first time I made a matching storage box from a raw MDF box for the album to be stored in.  I'm really proud of it and hope you guys love it as much as I do.  

I LOVED making this album and have already started a new one for the next couple that wants to tie the knot.   

Below is a link to a video I made showing and explaining everything I used and did in the book.


Here are some photos of the album/box.

The top of the MDF storage box.  Photo of couple
inside an embossed chipboard frame 
surrounded by flowers. 

Looking into the storage box at the cover
of the wedding album. 

The best part of the storage box are the metal
dove feet. 
 

Back of the album cover that opens for photos and 
pocket with a window on the right for a larger photo.

Back of the album cover with the flaps open. 

One of the inserts that slips into the page.


Space for photos or for writing about the
wedding or each other.
 

Lots of pockets and tags for photos.

Photos slip in these pockets.

Belly band with pockets for photos.
Photos can also slip behind the belly band.
 

Waterfall component with space behind for photos. 

There is so much more to this album than the photos can show.  To understand and appreciate this book, please, go watch the video.  Then, I would love to know what you think.  

All of the supplies I used to make this album and box are listed in the info section under the YouTube video.  

Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...