Monday, September 13, 2021

Positive Thinking Day



Hello everyone!  Did you know that today is Positive Thinking Day?  I didn't either until one of my weird/strange holiday sites told me it was.  


From the link hightlighted above - 

Today is all about attitude...a positive attitude.  It's a lot like the ant when faced with moving a rubber tree plant.  He thought "I think I can".  With that in mind, I just know that everything will go fine from this day forward.  

The power of positive thinking is absolutely astounding.  Medical research confirms that a positive attitude works wonders at fighting disease and ailments, from the common cold to cancer.  People with an "I think I can" attitude, are far more likely to succeed at work, and in accomplishing every goal they set in life.  

So I decided to make a quick card to send some positive vibes out into the world, something I think we can all use these days.  

The first thing I thought of for "Positive Thinking Day" were those journaling card pages in 12x12 paper pads. So I went thru my stash...stop laughing...like you don't have a stash too?  And I found the perfect quote from the Painted Passport Collection from Webster's Pages.  Awesome pad, by the way, if you can find one.  


I die cut the saying using a stitched rectangle die.  I adhered a piece of fun foam to the back and then I adhered the whole thing to a piece of black cardstock. 

Then I found another sheet from the paper pad and I die cut that using the largest stitched rectangle dies and adhered this to the card front.  Then I adhered the other part of the card on top of the card. 

Done. Not much more needed to be done.




That's it for today.  Stay positive everyone and go send out some good positive vibes too!

Until next time...hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

2 comments:

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...