Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Less Is More Challenge - Hexagons - Birthday Card

 


Hello everyone.  Today I want to share a quick card I made for a photographer friend who has a birthday coming up.  Since the paper I decided to use has hexagons as part of the design, I knew it would be perfect for the current card challenge on the Less Is More Challenge Blog since the recipe is ... hexagons.   


I started with a top-folding A2 card base of white cardstock.  Then I die-cut a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die from the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 Dies from Pink & Main.

I pulled out some balloon dies I have and decided to use the Balloon Die Set from Top Dog Dies.  I know it's retired but there are so many companies with balloon dies that, if you wanted to case or copy this card, you have lots of options.

I die cut the largest balloon die using one of the designs from the 24/Seven paper pad by Simple Stories.  The sheet has hexagons all over it and one of them has a camera image.  Perfect.

I adhered the camera to the stitched white piece.  Then I tied a string to the balloon and adhered it to the back.  

Then a sentiment from my stash.


Lastly, I adhered it to the card front on an angle.  Done!


Done!  Super easy and super fast to make.  Hope you guys like it too.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  

Until next time, hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

2 comments:

  1. Very fun and festive, Michael. Love the hexagons. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice interpretation of the LIM theme, cracking job!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...