The Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - August 2026 Edition | Holiday Nostalgia Cards

 

Welcome to the August 2026 Edition of The Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas with Deb and Lisa.  Deb is taking this month off, but you can still check out her blog for lots of inspiration.  If you are new here, on the 25th of each month, the Crafty Elves post one or more holiday cards, hoping we inspire you to start making your own holiday cards along with us.   

I've been sick lately and just had enough time to pump out two quick - yet beautiful - Christmas cards for y'all using the Holiday Nostalgia Digital Collection from KCS Designs by Kim on Etsy.  This collection has 20 beautiful Christmas junk journal papers that you can use for cards, tags, or even junk journals.   

To make these cards:
  • Using red cardstock, I made 2 A2-sized cards.  
  • After deciding which images I wanted to use, I printed each image and fussy-cut them using a stitched rectangle die. 
  • I adhered a piece of fun foam to the back and then to my card fronts.  
  • I typed up my sentiment, printed and layered them on red cardstock, and then to the front of each card.     
Here are the 2 cards I made.  They are both blank inside for a message.  



With 20 different papers, you can make a batch of these Christmas cards in less than an hour.  I hope you will try this out.  Remember to go check out what the other Crafty Elves have made.  All our social media links are below.  

Michael - World of Michael Trent

Debra - Meticulosity
Blog (today's card)
Lisa - Life of a BZ Scrapper

I will also be entering this card in two "anything goes" card-challenge blogs.  If you want to play along, there are links under each photo to that challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Bella Bulb - A Member Of Craft Hoarder's Anonymous

BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!! BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!!!!

QKR Stampede Anything Goes Challenge | Slimline Happy Easter Card