Halloween Coffin Box | Halloween Treat Box | Vectoria Designs on Etsy
Hey everyone. Even though we are heading into spring here in Brasil, my favorite time of the year will soon be happening in the USA - autumn and Halloween. Man, I miss Halloween! The fun decorations in the stores, the bags of candy you can't get any other time of the year, kids trick-or-treating, pumpkins, the smell of a fireplace burning somewhere. But the things I miss the most are candy corn, especially the chocolate candy corn, and the Halloween Parade in the Village.
So it's time to make fun Halloween projects.
Today I am sharing a fun Halloween Coffin Box from Vectoria Designs on Etsy. It's super easy to put together. Here, different companies sell boxes filled with sample-sized chocolates - Nestle, Garoto, Trento. I'm going to add some to the inside of the coffin box to give to Ruy for Halloween.
You can find this Halloween Coffin Box Template in the Mega Halloween Party Bundle or, if you just want the template, you can buy the Halloween Coffin Box Template - both are from Vectoria Designs on Etsy.
Here's the video of me putting together the Coffin Box Template -
To make one of these boxes:
- First, click one of the links above and buy the template.
- Print the template on sturdy cardstock - 90-100 lb / 240 gsm would work great.
Or use watercolor paper like I did.
There is a box top and a box bottom.
I printed mine double-sided with a pattern on the reverse side that will be the inside of the box.
- Then, using scissors or a ruler/craft knife, cut around the templates. It's easy-peasy. They are straight lines.
- Follow the instructions printed on each template as to where to score and where to cut. Again, it's easy-peasy.
- Using glue, glue the flaps to the inside of the boxes. They should dry really quickly. Below is how your boxes will look fully finished - outside and inside.
- Now, fill them with Halloween candy and hand them out. The neighbors and the kids will be talking about these for years to come. :-)
If you want to see more of my work, come check all of my social media pages:









Comments
Post a Comment