A Perfect Time To Craft September Card Challenge | Halloween Cards | Anne Constantly-Carding

 


Hello everyone!  Welcome to the September 2026 A Perfect Time to Craft Card Challenge.  I am happy to announce that, after sharing my cards in the challenge, the owner of the card challenge blog asked me to be on the Design Team, and I happily accepted.  This is my first month with the team.  Each challenge lasts a month, there are always prizes to be won by that month's sponsors, and all you need to do is make a card and link it up in the challenge.  

For September, the Sponsors are Anne Constantly-Carding and Moondrea Designs on Etsy. 


For this month, I made these 4 Halloween cards using the Spooky Season Halloween Bumper Set from Anne Constantly-Carding.  This set has everything you need to make cards or other Halloween papercrafts: 5 sheets of Halloween-patterned paper, 4 sheets of card toppers, and a sheet of clipart.  

To make these cards:

I printed the card-topper and decorative pages for each image.  Each card-topper design has a full image to use as your base, and then you can fussy-cut and layer on top of the main image.  I also printed two of the patterned papers to use as base papers. 

For each of my cards, I die-cut the full image using a stitched rectangle die, layered it on a piece of black fun foam, then to my card front.   Then I fussy-cut the parts and layered them on the main image using foam dots.  Lastly, I added a sentiment to the card front. 

Because the witch image was harder to fussy-cut, I just added a sentiment to the front of the card.  

Here are my cards.  

Dracula Card

Pumpkin Card

Skeleton Card

Flying Witch Card


Now it's your turn to make a Halloween card.  It will be here before you know it.  If you do make a card, remember to link it up.  You might win a prize.  

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  If you want to see more of my work, come check all of my social media pages:

World of Michael Trent

Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone.  Until next time...

Hugs from Sāo Paulo, Brasil.

~Michael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Bella Bulb - A Member Of Craft Hoarder's Anonymous

BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!! BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!!!!

QKR Stampede Anything Goes Challenge | Slimline Happy Easter Card