August 2026 Woodblock Wednesday Card | Merry Christmas Santa Card
Hello everyone! I hope y'all are doing well. Today I am sharing my August 2026 Woodblock Wednesday card. What is "Woodblock Wednesday", you ask? Well, it's the day of the week to dust off and ink up a woodblock stamp, and make something with it. And, on the last Wednesday of the month, my friend Amy celebrates her love of woodblock stamps with a post on her Woodblock Wednesday Instagram page. If you make a card of your own, you can link it to her card HERE by Monday, August 31st at 5am Pacific for a chance to win a small prize.
I have not had much free time this month but I wanted to make a fun, quick, and easy Christmas card for today. I think I have achieved everything with this card. I used the Rectangle Peek-a-Boo Window die from MFT/Die-namics along with "All Tied Up", a woodblock rubber stamp from Gourmet Rubber Stamps. Sadly, both companies have closed.
Here's how I made the card:
- Using red cardstock, I made a top-folding A2 card base.
- Using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, I die-cut a piece of Christmas striped paper, die-cut the center using the Rectangle Peek-a-Book die, adhered a piece of fun foam to the back, and then adhered this all to the card front.
- I stamped "All Tied Up", colored in the image, added some Stickles to Santa's outfit, adhered a piece of fun foam to the back, and then to the center of the card.
- I cut a piece of white cardstock (4" x 5.25") and adhered it to the inside of the card for a message. Then I prepared my sentiment on the computer, printed it, die-cut it, layered it, and adhered it to the inside of the card.
Now it's your turn. Go grab a woodblock stamp and make something creative.
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. If you want to see more of my work, come check all of my social media pages:
World of Michael Trent
Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone. Until next time...
Hugs from Sāo Paulo, Brasil.
~Michael

Comments
Post a Comment