Friday, March 1, 2024

Technique Junkies March 2024 New Stamp Release | Zen Circles Shaker Card

 

Hello everyone and welcome to the March 2024 New Stamp Release from Technique Junkies.  This month there are 13 new stamps, with 1 set filled with 5 inside/outside snarky sentiments.  And, they are all 15% off through Friday, March 8th.  


If you love all the stamps in the new release and want them all, grab the Gotta Have It All Bundle.  You will get all the new stamps for $92.52 - normally $123.35.  You save $30.83.  It's like getting a bunch of stamps for free.  


To help kick off the March release, I made a very cool and colorful shaker card using the brand-new Zen Circles and Feel Like Sunshine stamps.  Well, I think it's cool.  Hopefully, you will also.  

  • I stamped Zen Circles on white cardstock, die-cut it with a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and colored it in using my Ultra Fine Tip BIC Intensity Markers.  
  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using white cardstock.  
  • I cut out the center part (save for another card), centered it on my card front, and, securing it with my fingers, stamped Feel Like Sunshine on the card front so it would show through the card.  
  • I adhered a piece of acetate to the back of the Zen Circles piece as well as foam tape.  
  • I carefully placed my shaker elements on top of my sentiment and then adhered the Zen Circles to the card front - making a shaker card. 
I love how it came out and hope you guys give it a try.  

Both of the stamps I used on this card - Zen Circles and Feel Like Sunshine - are 15% off through Friday, March 8th (no code necessary) and, if you use my code - TJ10Michael - at checkout, you can save 10% on the rest of the website.  

Below are links to all the Makers on the Technique Junkies Design Team.  I hope you can find some time to go check out what everyone else has made with the new release.  


Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...