Sunday, March 3, 2024

Let The Paper Do All The Work | Feel Like Sunshine | Technique Junkies


Hey all. 

Today is all about making a card in less than 5 minutes. 
Well, after you gather your materials. 

The other day, while making another card, I had stamped a few of the new Feel Like Sunshine stamp.  It's part of the March Stamp Release from Technique Junkies (and 15% off through March 8th).  

I knew I had papers in my stash with some sort of sun or sunburst on it.  So I dug into my stash and found this sheet from My Mind's Eye from 2012 with some funky-looking sunbursts all over it. 

I grabbed my 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die and cut out the part of the paper with a big yellow sun.

Next, I adhered a piece of fun foam to the back and then to my A2 card base that I made using orange cardstock.  

I took one of the Feel Like Sunshine sentiments I had stamped last week, layered it on a piece of the same orange cardstock, and die-cut it using the same stitched rectangle die (so the stitching matches up).  

Lastly, I adhered the sentiment across my card front and then I added a few enamel dots from Pocketful of Sunshine from Altenew to the card front.  Done!


Now...go check out your stash of papers to see which of them can be paired with a sentiment stamp and go make a 5-minute card.  LOL. I hope you have enjoyed this quick idea.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...