Saturday, March 23, 2024

Coffee & Friends Card with Technique Junkies and Paper House Productions


Hello all.  How are you guys doing today?  I'm sitting here in my studio, having a cuppa Joe, on this rainy and chilly Saturday morning in the countryside of São Paulo, and I wanted to pop out a quick coffee-themed card.  

So, here goes...

  • I made a top-folding A2 card base using Kraft cardstock. 
  • I die-cut a piece of white cardstock with a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, which I adhered to the inside of the card leaving space for a message.
  • Next, I stamped Whimsical Coffee Background from Technique Junkies, colored the various cups and words using Ultra Fine Tip BIC Intensity Markers, die-cut it using the same 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of black fun foam to the back, and then I adhered it to the card front.  


  • I cut a piece of Kraft cardstock, die-cut it using the 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die (so the stitching will match up), embossed it with the Cross Weaves 3D Embossing Folder from Altenew (just to add some texture to the card), and then distressed the edges with black ink.   
  • I adhered one of the stickers from 3D Coffee Talk Stickers from Paper House Productions to the embossed Kraft piece and then it to my card front. 


Done!  Hope you have enjoyed this quick card.  Enjoy the rest of your day or weekend depending on when you read this post.  If you love Technique Junkies products as much as I do, you can save 10% at checkout by using my code - TJ10Michael - just head over to www.techniquejunkies.com

Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your expertise in such a relatable way. Learn about the history and evolution of Aviator on our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...