Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Card No. 4 - November 2020 Crafty Elves Countdown To Christmas - Christmas Note Cards

 


Hello everyone.  This is a more detailed step by step on how to make Card No. 4 (of 4) from the November 2020 Edition of the Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas.  

Links to the other 3 cards as well as the links to the other Crafty Elves' blog post can be found at the end of this post.  

I decided to make some super easy note cards because sometimes you just want to add a note to a present.  I used the brand new digital image from Three Room Studio called Winter Wreath.  Only 1 is shown in the post but I was able to make 4. 

  • I printed out the Winter Wreath image at 55% on to a piece of A4 cardstock - I am able to get 4 images per sheet.  
  • I cut each of the images using a circle die from Spellbinders.  Then I cut a piece of red cardstock using the next size die up and adhered the image to the red cardstock.
  • I made 4 top-folding note cards at 4" x 4" to which I adhered two different papers from the Christmas Market paper pad by Carta Bella. 

  • I colored in the image using BIC Intensity Markers.
  • I had some holiday stickers from Target that I picked up last year.  I adhered the sticker to a piece of red cardstock, cut with a circle die, and then I adhered this to center using foam tape. 
 

  • Lastly, I adhered them to the center of each card using wet glue and then added some Stickles and small crystals in the center of the small snowflakes.



Done.  I have a feeling there will be some more projects coming out of my brain using this image.  I love it!! 

For a more detailed step by step of the other 3 cards, with photos, click below - 


And for the other Crafty Elves's posts - 

Debra - Meticulosity
Lisa - Life of a BZscrapper

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  I hope everyone that celebrates it has a great Thanksgiving.  There is a lot to give thanks for this year.  

Hugs from Brasil!

~Michael 

1 comment:

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...