Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Day 1 - 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Fill Up Your Cup With Love and Kindness



Hello everyone!!  Welcome to July!  Where is this year going?  I hope you, your family, and close friends are all safe and Covid-19 free!

I am really happy because today starts a new 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  I don't know about you but I really need to de-stress mentally and I will be doing my best to take time each day to color.  If you want to participate check out THIS link for all the important info. 

My friend Debra of Meticulosity and I have agreed to TRY and post every day to our blogs but, let's be honest here, stuff happens and I might just end up coloring a bit and will share on my Instagram each day.  If you want, you can also follow me HERE and, if you want, you can also follow Debra HERE
 




For Day 1 of the Coloring Challenge, I am using a {free} coffee image called Love and Kindness Coloring Page from Artsyville.  Debra told me about it and I had to download it and make a card using it.  Hey...it's coffee-related!  LOL

I started by printing two of the image, at 62%, on to heavyweight white cardstock.  Then I die cut one image in full using a 4.5" square die and I fussy cut the coffee cup from the other image.  

  
I made a 5" square card base of white cardstock and adhered one of the papers from the Coffee Lovers Digital Paper Pad from Graciellie Designs.  I also layered my image on to a piece of dark brown cardstock leaving a small border.



Next, I colored the image and the cup I fussy cut, using my BIC Intensity Markers.  I adhered the finished piece to the card front and I adhered the cup using some pop dots.   I also added some clear crystals to the front and Clear Wink of Stella to the hearts and other small areas.





Day 1...done!  Now I need to go make a cuppa Joe!  Hope you guys liked this free digi as much as I did.  If you download it, please remember that it's for personal use and if you make anything using it, remember to tag Artsyville with @artsyville and with the #coloringartsyville on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  You can check out Debra's first post HERE.  Please stay safe and, until next time, hugs from Brasil!

~Michael

1 comment:

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...