Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Photography Themed Album for Ruy / Album in a Box / Your Book of Memories


 

Hello everyone.  The last 2-3 years have been crazy and I've made a lot of albums to keep me busy and my mind elsewhere.  About 2 years ago I made this photography-themed album for Ruy using the Album in a Box tutorial from Your Book of Memories and I paired it with digital papers from A Whimsical Adventure on Etsy and the digital version of the Mamma Razzi Collection from Bo Bunny, which I got on Snap Click Supply. 

Links to everything I used is at the end of this post, after the photos. 

I saw it this week and realized that I never shared this book - anywhere - so I'm doing this now.  I love this album a lot and want to make it again.  Soon.  Maybe.  This is such a cool book to make.  It actually goes together pretty quickly and I loved making it. 

You can see a walk-thru of this album over on my YouTube Channel by clicking below - 


Below are photos of the book but the video goes into more description than I can get in any photo.  












Your Book of Memories Main Page - 

Album in a Box Tutorial - 

A Whimsical Adventure on Etsy 
Vintage Camera Overlays/Paper Collection Bundle

Snap Click Supply

I'd love to know what you think of the album, the video, and the papers used. Leave me a comment if you want. Also, remember to give this a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel.

Thanks!! Hugs from Brasil!

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...