Thursday, February 11, 2021

"I Love You" Valentine's Day Card

 

Hello everyone!!  Today is my day to showcase my Design Team project for Anthony's Paper Craft.  We have two main themes going on this month - a sneak peek of the new March 2021 release as well as Valentine's Day.  My card covers both of these.  

But, before I get on with today's card, I want to remind everyone that Anthony's Paper Craft is also one of 23 Sponsors for the "It's A Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome 2021 Blog Hop.  There are lots of prizes to be won.  I hope you can take some time to go support this cause. 


There is also a prize over on my own blog, which you can check out HERE.    

Now, for today's card, which uses a new stamp being released on March 1st called Love Frame.  

  • I started by make a top-folding A2 card base with red cardstock.  
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock using the largest die from the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 from Pink & Main.  Then I stamped the Love Frame image in the center using black ink.
  • I used the "I Love You" die (sadly, discontinued) from Simon Says Stamp to cut the words in the center and then I adhered this to the card front.   
  • Then I colored in the hearts using a red marker and then I used red Stickles on some of the hearts to give some shimmer. 
  • Lastly, I ran a strip of red glittered washi tape down each of the sides, burnishing well.  
  


Done!  That is how simple this card is to make.  You have no excuses now!  LOL  I hope you enjoyed this quick card idea for Valentine's Day...or just a card to tell someone that you love them.  

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone.  Until next time!

Hugs from Brasil - 

~Michael


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Michael. I love the font of the sentiment. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Someone will love to receive this card!!

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...