Thursday, April 2, 2020

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - Anything Goes Challenge



Hello folks!  So, how is everyone holding up?  I am sure many of you are going to stir crazy.  I know I am at times.  I really want to just go grab a burger and a beer at my favorite pub or food truck.  But I can't.  I have to admit, if it wasn't for my crafting, I would have gone mad by now.  How are you guys coping?  Is crafting helping you?

Today's card is for Challenge No. 139 on the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog.  Although this was going to be a challenge about Easter, because of what's going on in the world, we have decided to make this an "anything goes" challenge.  

Below is the inspiration photo that the Design Team had to work with when making their projects, which is why my card is Easter themed.  Feel free to use the photo for your card or feel free to make anything!!  



This card is super easy to make.  I started with a top folding A2 card base of white cardstock to which I adhered a piece of Easter-themed decorative paper.  Using a graphics program, I printed the Easter Egg/Chick digi stamp from Lili Of The Valley (which is on sale as of this posting) on to a piece of white cardstock.  I also added a text under the image saying "Happy Easter".  Once printed I used a stitched rectangle die to cut the image out.  Then I colored it in using a mixture of Sharpie markers and yellow and orange gel pens.



Here is a close-up of the coloring.




Once finished, I adhered the image to the decorative paper and then decided to add some Glam Pink, Firefly, and Yellow Stickles to the card front.  




Then I called it a day.




I know it's a difficult time for everyone but I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope you make a card to enter into the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog.  If you do, please let me know by leaving a comment below so that I can go and check it out!!

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog and, wash your hands, stay safe, and, until next time, hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...