Monday, March 30, 2020

Happy Birthday Floral Heart Wreath



Hey everyone!  How is everyone holding up?  I have to admit that if it weren't for my crafting, I would be going stir crazy.  I have a lot of friends here who do not have any hobbies and they are going crazy.  I am trying to keep busy with making cards, mini albums, and baking.  What are you doing to keep sane?  Let me know! 

Today I have a super quick birthday card, which I made for the A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog.  


I am using a digi image that I won in a blog hop a few weeks ago called Floral Heart, from SheepSki Designs, which happens to be the sponsor for this month's challenge.    Perfect timing! 

I started by printing the image at 17% on a piece of white cardstock and used my Scan N Cut to cut the image out with a slight border.  Next, I colored the image in with Sharpie markers.  


Then I went and colored some of the flowers with a yellow and orange gel maker to give some shimmer to the card.  


Next, I made a 5" square card and adhered a piece of pink decorative paper to the front.  I also die cut the words "Happy and Birthday" using white and the same pink cardstock.  

I adhered the heart to the card front using foam tape, I adhered the sentiments to the inside of the heart and, lastly, I adhered some small crystals in the center of some of the flowers and for the dot above the "i" in "birthday".



That's it!  I told you - super easy!  LOL

I'd love to know what you think of the card.  Please leave a comment below to let me know.  Also, if you take part in the challenge, please let me know so I can go and check out your creation! 

As always, thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Remember, you can also follow me on my Instagram page by clicking HERE!  Photos of Brasil, dogs, cats, food...normal stuff.  haha

Until next time, hugs from Brasil - 


~Michael

1 comment:

  1. Love this beautiful card, Michael. Your colors and coloring are great. The recipient will be thrilled to receive it. Stay safe. Be well. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...