Thursday, January 30, 2020

Wedding Folio With and Without Photos Using Echo Park Papers



Hello everyone!  Most of you know that my first love is to make cards.  But coming in a close second -  I also love love love to make handmade mini albums and photo folios.  There is something about building an album or folio from scratch.  I call myself a paper architect.  

Today I wanted to share a wedding folio that I made for Ruy's sister who got married a few months ago.  It was a very simple wedding and she is a very simple person who did not want a full-blown album with flowers, and ephemera, etc.  So I made this simple tri-fold folio.

The front of the wedding folio.

The inside when you open the front of the folio.



The folio with both the right and left flaps opened. 
There is a waterfall component on the
right side and flaps on the left and center.



The folio fully opened. 
I love all the flaps and flips!

If you are interested in watching, below are two videos.  The first shows the folio without any photos.  The second shows the folio with all the photos adhered and some fun things I did in the folio.  

I am trying to remake this for a tutorial but I have a few things in front of this.  I need more hours in my days!  I am sure most of you can relate. 

This is the wedding folio without the photos - 


This is the wedding folio with the photos - 



I used 3 wedding paper pads from Echo Park Paper in digital format, Just Married, Wedding Bliss, and Wedding Day, which are all available from SnapClickSupply

I would love to know what you think of this folio and if you would like to see a tutorial in a written and/or video format. Let me know by leaving a comment below.  


As always, thanks for stopping by the blog.  I really appreciate it.  Until next time - 


Hugs from Brasil - 


~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...