Monday, December 9, 2019

Star of David Hanukkah Card with Anthony's Paper Craft



Hello everyone.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I had a few more ideas in my head for Hanukkah cards and today I was able to get at least one of them done.  I decided to make this one a 5.5" square card.  


I started with a few squares - a 5.5" square card base of light blue cardstock, the next layer of navy cardstock cut 5.25" square, and a piece of decorative Chanukah paper cut 5" square.  


I adhered the decorative paper to the navy cardstock, which I then adhered to the card front.


I cut a piece of the light blue cardstock 2.5" x 5.25" and stamped the Star of David from the Festival of Lights set by Anthony's Paper Craft.  I used a stamp positioner and Blue Ribbon ink from Ranger.


I layered this to a piece of the navy cardstock, I adhered a piece of fun foam to the back of the navy and then I adhered the whole piece to the front of the card. 


Next, I die cut a banner die and stamped "Happy Hanukkah" (also from the Festival of Lights set) in the center using the same blue ink and adhered it down to the card front.  


To finish off the card, I stamped the Star of David on to a piece of white cardstock and fussy cut it out. Then I die cut each of the blue cardstocks with a stitched square die and layered one upon the other. And, lastly, I adhered the Star of David to the center using a piece of foam tape.


There's a lot of blue going on here but that is typical of a Hanukkah card.  LOL.  I would love to know what you think of the card.  Feel free to leave a comment below.  I'll be back again soon with another project and, until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 
Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...