Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah Card No. 2 with Anthony's Paper Craft



Hello all and Happy Tuesday!!  It seems that not many people are making Hanukkah cards because I got a lot of cool feedback on yesterday's card.  But, I'll be honest, I tend to make more Christmas cards too.  But not this week!!  

Today I have another Hanukkah card for you.  I used "Festival of Lights" from Anthony's Paper Craft for today's card.  And it's another super simple and fast card to make.

I started by making a top-folding A2 card base of white cardstock and adhering a piece of decorative paper to the front.  I used this Hanukkah Digital Paper set I found on Etsy.  

Then I die cut a piece of white cardstock with a double stitched rectangle die that measures 3.25" x 4.5".  I stamped the menorah and the sentiment from the Festival of Lights set using Jet Black Amalgam ink (Gina K. Designs) and colored the menorah with some gel pens.  The metallic silver was perfect for the menorah. 


Next, I used the next size up of the double-stitched rectangle dies and I cut a piece of mirrored cardstock.  This is perfect for a Hanukkah card!


Before I glue it all together, I stamped the sentiment inside the card using the Jet Black Amalgam ink again.


Lastly, I adhered the piece of cardstock with the menorah to the mirrored cardstock and then I adhered this to the card front. 

And the card is done!


I really love how classic and simple this card is to make.  I have to make a few more to send out to family.  Let me know what you think...I'd love to know.  I'll be back again tomorrow with another card.  Until then - 

Hugs from Brasil - 
Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...