Monday, December 2, 2019

Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah Card with Anthony's Paper Craft



Hello everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Is everyone finished with their holiday shopping?  Have you even started yet?  I 've made a few Christmas cards in the last couple of days and this week I wanted to focus on Hanukkah cards.  

Anthony's Paper Craft has a few really nice Hanukkah/Chanukah stamp sets.  One set is called Festival of Lights, which has 7 images and 3 sentiments.  The other stamp set, which I used on today's card, is called Hanukkah Mantel, which is made to coordinate with one of the 3 fireplace stamps.  But I liked the idea of using it alone for a quick card.  

I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock with a stitched rectangle die that measures 4" x 5.25". Then I stamped the Hanukkah Mantel and it's matching sentiment in the center using Jet Black Amalgam ink from Gina K. Designs.



I then colored in the image using some gel pens I found at Home Goods when I was in NY last month. Actually, my friend Sue found them for me and showed them to me.  And, they are pretty good for only $10!


I made a top-folding A2 card base of white cardstock, to which I adhered a piece of Hanukkah paper.  Then cut a piece of fun foam, glued it to the back of the which cardstock and then I adhered this to the card front.  


The last thing I did was to adhere some clear crystals to the image for a little shimmer.  


And here's the final card.


I really love how this mantel looks alone on the card front.  And I really love this image.  Very unique.  I'd love to know what you think of the card.  Leave me a message below if you would like.  

I'll be back with more Hanukkah cards this week.  Until then - 

Hugs from Brasil - 
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technique Junkies April 2024 New Stamp Release | Adulting Is Overrated

Welcome to the April 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies .  This month there are 13 new stamps - something for everyone - and the...