Saturday, November 30, 2019

Peace Love Joy Christmas Card with Anthony's Paper Craft



Hello everyone!!  Happy Saturday!!  Is everyone done with their Black Friday purchases?  I've actually been good.  I used up a gift card I had from Simon Says Stamp with their Thanksgiving sale and I picked up a digital template from Jen Of Eve Designs on Etsy.  But the weekend is not over yet and anything is possible.  LOL

I made two more using Christmas Set 1 from Anthony's Paper Craft.  Both have a more traditional look but are super simple cards to make.  

I started by adhering a piece of decorative paper to the front of top-folding A2 card bases.  


Then I stamped the images - the candles with the pinecones and the bell with the holly, on to a piece of white cardstock, colored them using Ultra Fine Tip BIC Markers, and then, die-cut them using the 2nd largest die from the Pierced Rectangles STAX from My Favorite Things.  


Then, using the largest die from the same set, I die cut two pieces of red cardstock.  


I adhered the images to the red cardstock and then to the center of each card front.  


Now to finish off the cards -

For the card with the bell and the holly, I finished it off by stamping "Merry Christmas" from Christmas Sentiments 1.  Then I adhered a small red crystal to each corner and for the berries.  I also added Christmas Red and Firefly stickles to the holly leaves and ribbon.



For the card with the candles and the pinecones, I finished it off by die cutting the words "peace, love, and joy" 4 times using red cardstock.  Then I glued them together and adhered them next to the image. I also added some Crystal and Yellow Stickles to the pinecones and candles.   



That's it.  I love this Christmas Set 1....perfectly sized images for simple traditional cards.  I'd love to know what you think.  Feel free to leave a comment below!  I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some Chanukah cards.  Until then....

Hugs from Brasil - 
Michael

1 comment:

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...