Friday, November 29, 2019

Black Friday - Anthony's Paper Craft - Free Stamp - Free Shipping



Hello hello hello everyone and "Happy Black Friday 2019"!!  I know there are lots of sales and deals going on this weekend but I had to pop in and tell you about Black Friday deal over at Anthony's Paper Craft, which runs from Friday, November 29th thru Midnight on Monday, December 2, 2019.

Anthony has released a "Christmas Collage" stamp that will only be available this holiday season and there are only 40 stamps available.  Once they are gone, it might not be back.  Oh, and you cannot buy the stamp.  It's free with any order over $25. And....it gets even better....if you purchase $50 or more, you will get the stamp for free AND you get free shipping - in the USA only.  

The stamp measures 3.75" x 5" and is perfect to color and layer on an A2 card front.  Here is a sample card made by Anthony.  


And here's a card I made.  

I started by stamping the image on to a piece of white cardstock and then coloring with BIC Markers - both Fine and Ultra Fine Tip markers. 


I then layered this on to a piece of red cardstock and then again on to a piece of gold cardstock, which is my card front. 

The last things I did was to add a few jewels to the Christmas tree and lots of stickles (Ranger) - Christmas Red, Crystal, and Firefly.  


The inside says "Merry Christmas".  I really had fun making this card.  I love all the colors and the shimmer from the Stickles.  I'd love to know what you think!!

Remember - the stamp is FREE at Anthony's Paper Craft with a $25 purchase.  Now thru 11:59 pm on Monday, December 2, 2019!!  

Happy Shopping everyone!  If you get anything, leave me a comment below and let me know what you ordered.  Have a great weekend everyone!!

Until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...