Thursday, July 25, 2019

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge No. 122 - ROBOTS!!



Hello everyone!  Well, it's time for the next challenge over on the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog!!  We are up to Challenge No. 122 and this time it's all about Robots!!  Here is your inspiration photo if you want to play along - 


I realized when I saw the above photo that I didn't have any robot stamps!  But then I remembered that, for some super strange reason, I have two stamps sets called Lots o Bots (Stampin Up/Retired).  Why I have two, I have no idea, but one of them came in perfect for this card.  

I started with a side folding A2 card base of white cardstock.  Then, using a stamp positioner and Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I stamped the left edge with the 0/1 stamp in the Lots o Bots set.


Then I cut a piece of white cardstock and a piece of white fun foam, 3.75" x 5.5", embossed the cardstock with the gears embossing folder from the Clock and Steampunk Set by Tim Holtz/Sizzix, adhered the fun foam to the back and then I adhered this to the card front.



Next, I grabbed some silver cardstock and die cut some gears using Cogs (Spellbinders/S4-386) and Sprightly Sprockets (Spellbinders/S5-048).   I also stamped one of the images from the Lots o Bots set, colored it in with some BIC markers, and then cut it out with a Stitched Circle Layers die (Memory Box/30036).  


I then adhered all the pieces to the card front to finish off my card.


I hope you guys enjoyed this card.  Feel free to leave a comment below.  If you want to play along, just click HERE to be taken to the challenge and let me know if you do...I'd love to see what you make.

Until next time - 


Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...