Monday, March 19, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches 328 With Anthony's Paper Craft



Hello everyone.  I hope y'all had a great weekend! Ours was busy as usual.  Saturday night we went to Arte & Fato for the photo exhibition.  There was a really nice turnout and it feels great to see people voting and donating food.  But we got home really late.  And last night we had our friend Rociel over for dinner and we were up late chatting.  It was his first time tasting Mac N Cheese and he loved mine!!  Good grief my butt is dragging.  I think tonight will be an early one.      

Today I have a super easy card for you that I made for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge Blog.  This is Challenge No. 328 and this is the sketch I had to work with - 



I have wanted to use this Teddy Bear stamp from Anthony's Paper Craft for the longest time and this sketch is just perfect for it.  And so easy!

I started with my white card base and adhered a piece of navy blue cardstock to the front.  Then, using the large stitched rectangle die from the Bundle of Stitched Shapes set (SSS), I cut a piece of plaid designer paper and adhered that to the navy blue cardstock. 


Next, I stamped the Teddy Bear on a piece of white cardstock, used my Scan N Cut to cut him out, and then colored him in with a few Copic markers.  I used E13 (Light Suntan) on the body and then blended along the edges with E15 (Dark Suntan). For the nose, I used R30 (Pale Yellowish Pink).  

I cut two banners, one in navy blue and the other in white cardstock, and I stamped the "Happy Birthday" from Greetings Set 1, on the white banner.  


Lastly, I adhered the Teddy Bear with some fun foam, I trimmed the sentiment, adhered it, and then I adhered 3 blue sequins to finish the card.  

   
Done!  I think this is an adorable baby boy card and the sketch made it so easy to make.  I hope you love it too.  Feel free to leave a comment below!  Thanks and until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael

3 comments:

  1. I love the teddy bear against the bright blue plaid! Delightful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image - goes perfectly with the plaid! I like the way he has a matching bow (I assume it's a 'he!')Thanks for playing along at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! That teddy is so cute and the paper is a great match. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Technique Junkies April 2024 New Stamp Release | Adulting Is Overrated

Welcome to the April 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies .  This month there are 13 new stamps - something for everyone - and the...