Candle in a glass jar or an empty glass jar
Stamps: Summer Breeze (here), Wild Flowers (here), Lilly and Layla (here), Joyful (here)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Copic Flourescents FYG1 (Yellow), FYR1 (Orange), FYG2 (Yellow Green), FB2 (Blue), FRV1 (Pink), and Tombow Marker Nos. 055 (here), 173 (here), 725 (here), and 873 (here)
Post It Notes
Double Sided Tape
Viva Decor Glitter Liner Holo Iridescent (here)
3. Stamp the Wild Flowers image on the left side of the cardstock.
4. Adhere the post it note with the Wild Flower image over the right side of the image you just stamped. Then stamp the Summer Breeze image allowing a bit of the image to stamp on the post it note. This will allow the scene to look like it just keeps going without showing any break in the images.
|Notice that in the tall flower the leaf on the left side did not fully stamp. Just take a fine line marker and drawer it in to close up the image.|
5. Adhere the post it note of Summer Breeze over the right side of the image you just stamped. Now stamp Wild Flowers again allowing it to overlap just a bit. Continue alternating until the whole piece of cardstock has been stamped.
6. Stamp Lilly or Layla, whichever you want, or both, so it hovers near one of the larger flower images. Then stamp the smallest butterfly from the Joyful set a few times in the scene.
9. Add some stickles or Viva Decor Glitter Liner. I added some Spiced Marmalade Stickles, some Viva Glitter Liner in Holo Iridescent and Sapphire. Allow to dry.
10. Add a strip of double sided tape to one end, wrap around the glass jar and adhere the other side. Insert candle, light, and enjoy.