The Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - September 2026 Edition | Puppy & Presents Christmas Cards
Hello everyone, and welcome to the September 2026 Edition of the Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas with Deb and Lisa. If you are new here, on the 25th of each month, we (the Crafty Elves) post one or more holiday cards, hoping we inspire you to make your own cards for the holidays.
I've been super busy lately getting this place ready for my cousins who are coming to visit Brasil (and me) for the first time! They actually arrive tonight! Yay! So I needed a quick card. Stat!
I made these two cards using one of the images from Whimsical Christmas Doodles from Pink Lake Studio on Etsy. This collection has 156 images - traditional images of stockings, Christmas trees, reindeer, wooden soldiers, and lots of Santa images, as well as fun and quirky images of dogs, cats, women shopping, having coffee - there are so many to choose from.
- I made two top-folding A2 cards using red cardstock.
- I printed the image of a puppy sleeping next to a stack of Christmas presents, twice, on white cardstock, and die-cut them using a 3.75" x 5" stitched rectangle die.
- I die-cut two pieces of gold cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, and adhered each image to the front of each piece of gold cardstock. Then I adhered a piece of fun foam to the back of the gold cardstock, and then to the front of each card front.
- I made two sentiments on the computer - Merry Christmas and Feliz Natal, which is Merry Christmas in Portuguese. I die-cut each sentiment using a stitched banner die, layered them on a piece of red cardstock, and then to the card front.
![]() |
| A Perfect Time To Craft Card Challenge Blog |
![]() |
| Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog I hope you have enjoyed these card ideas. I'd love to know your thoughts. Leave me a comment below. If you love my work, I'd love it if you followed me on my other socials. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time... Hugs from Brasil. ~Michael |



Comments
Post a Comment