A Perfect Time To Craft October Card Challenge | 3D Christmas Cards | Anne Constantly-Carding

 


Hello everyone!  Welcome to the October 2026 A Perfect Time to Craft Card Challenge.  This is an "anything goes" card challenge that begins on the 1st of each month with two sponsors each month.  The Design Team shares what they have made and then, if you want a chance to win one of the Sponsors' prizes, you can make a card and upload it to the card challenge blog.     

For October, the Sponsors are Anne Constantly-Carding and .beat.paper. 


For this month, I made 3 3-D Christmas cards using the Snowtime Christmas Card Topper Set from Anne Constantly-Carding.  This set has everything you need to make several Christmas cards - 3D or flat.  You get 3 different designs that you print, fussy-cut, and layer onto a card front.    

I printed the card-topper pages, fussy-cut the different layers for each card, added small foam squares to the back of each, adhered the layers together, and made these 3 cards. 




Once I had all the layers adhered together, I made 3 simple card fronts and adhered each of the 3D pieces to each card front.  

Card No. 1

For this card, I used a snowflake stencil and white embossing paste. 
Then I sprinkled white glitter on top of the paste for a shimmer. 
  

Card No. 2



For this card, I embossed a piece of white cardstock using the
Christmas Wishes 2D embossing folder from Crafter's Companion.   

Then I adhered Santa with his bag of presents on top.

Card No. 3



For this card, I embossed a piece of white cardstock using an
embossing folder from Sunlit that I have in my stash.   

Then I adhered Santa with his bag of presents going down the chimney.

Now it's your turn to make a Christmas card.  It will be here before you know it.  If you do make a card, any card, remember to link it up.  You might win a prize.  

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today.  If you want to see more of my work, come check all of my social media pages:

World of Michael Trent

Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone.  Until next time...

Hugs from Sāo Paulo, Brasil.

~Michael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Bella Bulb - A Member Of Craft Hoarder's Anonymous

BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!! BLOG CANDY STENCILS!!!!!

Day 4 - StencilGirl/Viva Las Vegas Stamps Blog Hop