3D Funky Fall Pumpkin Card | KCS Designs by Kim Design Team Project
Hello everyone and Happy Monday. It has been really chilly, overcast, and rainy here in the countryside of Brasil and it feels like an autumn October day. This weather reminds me of pumpkin picking, apple picking and watching the leaves change color. Not here. But I can make a pumpkin card.
For this card I am using one of the images from the Fall Pumpkins Fussy Cuts set from KCS Designs by Kim on Etsy. There are 36 different pumpkins to choose from and it won't be easy. Trust me.
- I chose Pumpkin No. 7 in the set, printed 4 of them at 100% on a sheet of white cardstock, then fussy-cut the 4 pumpkins.
- I kept one pumpkin as a whole image. For the other 3 pumpkins, I fussy-cut the different layers from each image, added foam squares to the back of each layer, and adhered them together to form a 4-layer pumpkin.
- Using purple cardstock, I made a top-folding A2 card.
- I printed one of the papers from the Orange and Yellow Mixed Media Paper Set from KCS Designs, die-cut it using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of fun foam to the back, and then to the card front.
- Lastly, I adhered a piece of white cardstock to the inside where a message can be written.



Comments
Post a Comment