Monday, April 15, 2024

Technique Junkies April 2024 New Stamp Release | Adulting Is Overrated


Welcome to the April 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies.  This month there are 13 new stamps - something for everyone - and they are all 15% off through Thursday, April 25th, if you use my code - TJ10Michael - you can take 10% off the rest of the website.


If you love and want ALL the new stamps, grab the Gotta Have It All Bundle, all the new stamps for $95.02.  These stamps would normally cost $127.35. You save $31.83 by buying the bundle.  It's a great deal and it's like you're getting a few stamps for free.  


To help celebrate the new release, I made this cool, colorful, and glossy card using the new Beer Glassware stamp.  I wanted a snarky(ish) sentiment to go with the Beer Glassware and, as I dug through my stash of Technique Junkies stamps, I came upon Adulting is Overrated, which is perfect!  

Here is how I made this card if you would like to give it a shot also.

  • The first thing I did was to stamp Beer Glassware on white cardstock, trimmed it to 4" x 5.5", and colored the different beer glasses using Ultra Fine Tip BIC Intensity Markers.
  • I applied Glossy Accents to each of the beer glasses and set it aside to dry.  You can also use Diamond Glaze if you have it. 
  • I made a top-folding A2 card using black cardstock.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock using a 4" x 5.25" stitched rectangle die, stamped Adulting is Overrated in the lower right corner, and adhered it to the inside of the card.  
  • When the glossy accents were dry (the next morning), I adhered a piece of black fun foam to the back and then adhered to my card front.  Below is a close-up of the beer glassware once the glossy accents dried.   

Below are links to all the Makers on the Technique Junkies Design Team.  I hope you can find some time to go check out what everyone else has made with the new release.  


Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...