Saturday, December 2, 2023

Happy Bird-day Slimline Card | Technique Junkies | Party With the Chicks


Hello everyone.  If you saw my blog post yesterday {HERE} you know that Technique Junkies is having a huge December Inventory Reduction Sale with 40% off over 750 stamps.   

This month I will be posting lots of card ideas using the stamps on sale.  Yesterday I showed you 3 cards using the Jellyfish and Stir Your Soul - great cards for ocean and beach lover.  

Today, I have a slimline birthday card for using Party Chicks and Birthday Blocks - both on sale for 40%.  I had so much fun making this card.  This is an idea that has been in my head for at least 10 years and finally get it out of my head feels amazing.  

Now, let's make the card.

I started by making a slimline card base with white cardstock - 4" x 9.25".  Then I printed one of the designs from {THIS} Confetti paper collection from hksmart on Etsy, and adhered it to my card front.

Next, I stamped a bunch of the larger chickens from the Party Chicks - Set of 12, used my Scan N Cut to cut them out, and colored them.  I also stamped Birthday Blocks and fussy cut the squares.  



Using foam dots, I adhered 8 of the chicks along the bottom of the card.


Lastly, I colored the 8 blocks that spell out "Happy Birthday" and adhered each one using foam dots so it looked like the Party Chicks were holding them up. 

Done!

There are so many options with just these two sets.  You can even do an A2 card with the chicks holding up Happy and then add a sentiment under them.  Good for any holiday.  

I hope you have enjoyed this fun card.  Remember to go shop the sale if you love anything.  To save an additional 10%, use my code at checkout - TK10Michael.  That's almost 50% off.  Sale runs through December 18th and is for in-stock items only.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and, until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael




1 comment:

  1. This card it totally adorable, Michael! I love the birthday birds and the bright colors on this card! Great job! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...