Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Double-Facing Waterfall Album 1st of 7 | Let's Travel Collection | Carta Bella Paper


Hello everyone!  
What a crazy month and a half it's been. 

There I was, cutting pieces for my new Double Facing Waterfall Album so that I could make a video tutorial for y'all - when I was commissioned to make 8 mini-albums.  For Christmas gifts.  In the USA.  Being that I am in Brasil, I would have to get them to the USA in time, and I had a lot of work ahead of me.  I basically spent most of November and part of December making each of these albums together with a box for them to be stored in.  

I decided to use my new Double Facing Waterfall Album for each of the albums but I did my best to make sure that something in each of the albums was different than the others.  Each album also has a different theme to it.  This was a lot of work but so worth it and so much fun to do.  

Here is the first album, which uses the Let's Travel Collection from Carta Bella.  I had a few of the collections left here and used the physical papers but I had a hard time finding it online.  If you love it as much as I do, you can buy this Let's Travel Mega Collection in digital format Snap Click Supply.

Without further ado, below is a video walk-thru from my YouTube channel.  You can also click HERE to be taken to my channel and, if you are more of a photo type of person, lots of photos of the album are below the video.  

Here are the photos:


Top of the storage box.


Side of the box/lid.


Inside of the box and lid.


Front of the album.


Inside front pocket with 2 photo mats. 
The pocket 
also has a photo mat inside.  


The front pocket is open with all the photo mats. 


Left side waterfall component.  
There is a photo page between each of the waterfalls. 


Right side waterfall component.


The back pocket, closed, with photo mats. 
I used 2 of the journaling cards for the front of each photo mat.


Back pocket open with photos mats. 


Inside inserts that slip into each of the pages.


The reverse side of the 2 inserts.


One of the inserts is a booklet that opens and has space for 4 photos. 


Back of the album, which also matches the spine. 

I really hope you love this book as much as I do.  Making an album for someone to hold their memories gives me such pleasure.  My social media pages are below if you would like to follow me and see my other work.    


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of the album and the paper collection.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...