Friday, December 15, 2023

Double Facing Waterfall Album 2nd of 7 | Fetch by Photoplay Papers

 


Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing the 2nd of 7 albums I made using my Double Facing Waterfall Album.  This album uses the Fetch Collection from Photoplay Paper, which is a few years old and not made anymore.  Sadly.  But they have so many amazing collections to choose from if you want to recreate it.  

Below is a video walk-thru from my YouTube channel.  You can also click HERE to be taken to my channel and, if you are more of a photo type of person, there are lots of photos of the album below the video.  


Here are photos of the book and box.










I hope you love this book as much as I do.  Making an album for someone to hold their memories gives me such pleasure.  My social media pages are below if you would like to follow me and see my other work.    


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  I'd love to know what you think of the album and the paper collection.  Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...