Wednesday, March 15, 2023

QKR Stampede Anything Goes Challenge | Slimline Happy Easter Card

 


Hello everyone!  It's the 15th of the month and that means that there is a new "Anything Goes" card challenge over on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  


Since Easter is fast approaching I decided to make an Easter card and fell in love with the Happy Easter with Bouquet Digital Stamp.  I knew this would make a beautiful slimline Easter card.  

  • I printed the Happy Easter with Bouquet digital stamp - twice - on a sheet of white cardstock and colored one of them using some GRAF Duo alcohol markers and the Key Lime ultra fine-tip maker from BIC.  


  • Next, I made my card base, 3.5" x 8.5", using a sheet of dark pink/hot pink cardstock to which I adhered a piece of "Easterish" paper to the front and a piece of white cardstock to the inside for a message.   I also layered my Happy Easter on a piece of the same pink as the cardstock and adhered that to the card front. 

  • To make the card more fun, using the 2nd image, I colored the eggs and the Happy Easter words using the same colors as my card front.  Then I fussy cut the images and embossed them using Versamark Ink and Clear Embossing Powder.  I added some small pieces of foam tape to the back and adhered them to the card front. 


  • Lastly, I added some Emerald Stickles to the green leaves around the Easter eggs and I adhered a small dot of Glossy Accents to each of the small dots around the leaves and on the egg.  Once dry, they will give some texture and shimmer to the card.  


 Here is the final card. 


Don't forget to check out what the other members of the QKR Stampede Design Team made.  If you enter your own card in the challenge, you can win up to 3 digital stamps - FREE!  Go check it all out over on the QKR Stampede Blog.

I'd love to know what you think of the card and this digital image.  Let me know...leave a comment below.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, until next time...

Hugs from Brasil. 

~Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Technique Junkies April 2024 New Stamp Release | Adulting Is Overrated

Welcome to the April 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies .  This month there are 13 new stamps - something for everyone - and the...