Thursday, April 7, 2022

Happy Easter with Bunny Butts


Hello everyone!  I know that Easter is right around the corner and, as usual, I am late in getting my ideas out of my head.  But today I have a super fun and quick card for you that I hope you love.  And a short blog post.  

If you wish to make this card too, here are the supplies I used:
  1. Bunny Butts stencil from A Colorful Life Designs
  2. Innocent Pink, Sea Glass, and Lemon Drop inks from Gina K Designs
  3. Mini Blending Brushes from Gina K Designs
  4. Easter Wishes Mega Collection from Snap Click Supply - this is the digital version of the Easter Wishes paper collection from Echo Park.  

I started by making a top-folding A2 card base out of white cardstock to which I adhered one of the papers from the Easter Wishes Collection from Echo Park.  

Then I printed one of the solid colors from the same paper collection, cut a piece to 3.5"x 5"and adhered it to the center of the card front.


Believe it or not but I did not have a "Happy Easter" stamp.  So I made one on the computer and printed it on a piece of white cardstock and then trimmed it to 3.25" x 4.75". 

I placed the Bunny Butts stencil in the center, secured it with some washi tape, and used the mini blending brushes to apply one of each color to one of each of the bunnies. 


I then adhered this to the center of the card and, lastly, I adhered a small pompom to each of the Bunny Butts.  LOL 


Done!


I'd love to know what you think of this card.  I love the simplicity of it.  Have you made any Easter cards yet?  

Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil. 

Michael

1 comment:

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...