Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Easter Cards With the Anthony's Paper Craft Design Team

Hello everyone.  The Design Team for Anthony's Paper Craft Design Team went with an Easter this month for our group post.  Anthony's website has been completely redone and he is now selling more than just his stamps online.  You can now get papers, glues, embellishments, pens, markers, cardstock and a ton of other things. 

Now, on to my card for the month. Links to the other Design Team Members' cards are at the end of this post.

To make my card I needed Easter(ish) papers, of which I had none.  So I looked through my stash and came across the It's Your Birthday - Girl paper pad from Echo Park.  Several of the designs in this pad are perfect for Easter.  

I made a top-folding A2 card base to which I adhered the dark pink paper to the card front.  Then I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of the plaid design, which I then adhered to the card front.

I cut a piece of white cardstock, 1.75" x 5.25", and stamped the various eggs from Easter Set 2 using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I layered it on the same paper from the card front, leaving a small border, and then I colored the eggs using Sharpie markers. 



I adhered the strip with the colored eggs to the card front on the right side. Then I stamped "Happy Easter", from Easter Set 1, on the card front on the left side. 

Lastly, I added various Stickles from Ranger to the eggs to give some shimmer and shine.  

Here are the cards made by the other Design Team Members.  Chris and Pam made Easter cards and Misty made a sympathy card using the beautiful tulips stamp, which you can totally transform into an Ester card by using an Easter sentiment.  Links to each card are under each photo if you want to go check out the posts (which I hope you will).

Christopher Crafts

Pam - Mustang Creations


Misty - The Jolly Fat Elf

Don't forget to check out the new Anthony's Paper Craft website.  I'd love to know what you think of my card and the other cards made by the team.  Leave a comment below and let me know.  Until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil!

~Michael

2 comments:

Crafty Elves Countdown to Christmas - March 2023 - Christmas Fishes

  Hello everyone.  Believe it or not but I have yet to make a holiday card this year (not counting this post) and I've missed making the...