Thursday, September 26, 2019

Anthony's Paper Craft - Mandala 4 Cards - One Stamp




Hello everyone.  Today I am joining my friend Debra (Meticulosity) for a joint blog post using some stamps from Anthony's Paper CraftDebra is using a new stamp set called Circle Flowers and I am also using Circle Flowers along with Mandala 5, which is the September Stamp of the Month (SOTM).

If you did not know, Anthony's Paper Craft has a Stamp Of The Month (SOTM) program.  Each month, if you add the SOTM to your cart, your whole order ships for FREE (USA only). 

I made 4 different cards using Mandala 5 and wanted to show you guys how you can get a lot of cards from using one stamp.  

My first card is a Golden 50th Anniversary card.  I adhered a piece of gold cardstock to my white card base.  Then I die cut a piece of black cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and embossed Mandala 5 on two of the corners with gold embossing powder.  I adhered this to the card front, put 50 using gold foam letters on a piece of black cardstock, which was layered on gold cardstock and adhered on the front.  Last was a few gold sequins.


My next 3 cards are 4" note cards and I was able to get all 3 cards made with 1 sheet of 12" x 12" kraft cardstock.  I cut 3 pieces, 4" x 8", and scored them in half, for my card bases.  With the other 4" pieces, I die cut them using a stitched die. 

After distressing all the pieces with Vintage Photo Distress Ink (Ranger), I heat embossed Mandala 5 with some Fine Detail White Embossing Powder by Sweet Stamps (one of my fav).  I adhered a piece of fun foam to the back and then I adhered these to the card fronts.  Next, using the same white embossing powder, I heat embossed the sentiments - Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary, and Congratulations - all from Circle Flowers, a brand new set.  I die cut the sentiments using a circle die and a banner die and then I adhered them to the card front. 






Well, that's just a few ideas for using this one Mandala stamp.  There are actually several mandala images that you can use in the same way.  Super simple with just embossing powder on kraft paper.  

Please remember to stop by Debra's blog post - HERE - and show her some love.  As always, I appreciate you stopping by and, until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

~Michael 
For my next card, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...