Monday, September 10, 2018

If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge No. 102 - Catch Your Dreams with Little Blue Button


Hello everyone!!  This week was super busy.  Our town held their annual Festival of Immigrants - Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights - and we went each night to take photos and hang out with our friends.  It was a lot of fun but man, I am tired.  And yesterday we went back to Amparo, a town about an hour away, for a private tour of the main Cathedral in town.  A beautiful church and I'll try to have some photos later in the week.  

Last week I was the winner on the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge Blog (IYGACACCB).  I won 4 digi stamps from Bugaboo Stamps for my "Fintastic" card. 


This week on the IYGACACCB it's their 4th Anniversary and their 102nd Challenge, which is an "anything goes" challenge, and I decided to join them again using a "dream catcher" image I recently purchased from Little Blue Button.  

Other than the coloring part, this is a super easy card to make!!

I started with a top folding A2 card to which I adhered a piece of decorative scrap paper.  I went with a dark wood look because I wanted the colors in the dream catcher to pop.  I also printed one of the images, cut it out, and colored it with a variety of BIC Ultra Fine Tip Markers.

  
I printed the words CATCH, YOUR, and DREAMS using a label font and cut them out leaving a slight border.   


I adhered the image to the card front and then adhered the words under the image using pop dots. I glued some crystals to the dream catcher and then applied some yellow Stickles to the center of the dream catcher.

Done!


Like I said, super easy.  I really love how this card came out.  I will have a few more cards this week using more images from Little Blue Button so I hope you will stop back.  

I'd love to know what you think of the card and this image.  And, as always, until next time - 

Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael


3 comments:

  1. It's amazing what you can do with a Sharpie !! Fantastic card !! You are such an enabler !! Now I need that image !! Thank you for joining in on the IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge !! Please join us again !! Debra Davison / Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color choices on the feathers ... Thanks for sharing at the If you Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge. I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.
    Happy Crafting.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...