Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Travel Mini Album With Jen Of Eve Designs and Paper Phenomenon



Hi everyone!  I am always posting my cards, which I love to do, but I also love to make mini albums. I've always loved taking photos.  And I miss going to a Kodak store to pick up my package of photos that I took with my roll of film.  Remember an actual roll of film??  LOL 

Nowadays we keep all of our memories on a cell phone, Instagram, or Facebook and people have forgotten what it's like to sit down and turn the pages of an album and look at an actual photo. 

Hence the reason I love to make mini albums. 

For this album, I used the Paper Dream printable template from Jen Of Eve Designs along with a digital paper pad from Paper Phenomenon called Flight 2715.

Here is the cover of the book - 



And here are some of the pages inside the book - 




I made a video of the book, which you can watch {HERE} over on my YouTube Channel.  I hope you enjoy it.  I'd love to know so please leave me a comment below (or on my channel). 

I'm working on some ideas for video tutorials for books and cards too.  Thanks for stopping by my blog today and, as always - 


Hugs from Brasil - 

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make A Tall Giraffe Slimline Card Using An A2 Giraffe Stamp | Technique Junkies | Giraffe Love

  Hello all. I am in love with the new Giraffe Love stamp from Technique Junkies .  It's one of the new stamps in the April 2024 New St...