Saturday, August 31, 2024

Have a Wicked Halloween from a Graveyard | Halloween Card | Technique Junkies

 


Hello everyone and welcome to another Saturday morning card idea.  Today I have a fast and easy Halloween card using 2 stamps from Technique Junkies - Graveyard Background and Wicked Halloween as the sentiment.  But, any Halloween sentiment would work. 

  • I made a top-folding A2 card using black cardstock.
  • I adhered a piece of white cardstock, 4" x 5.25", to the inside for a message.  
  • I stamped the Graveyard Background background stamp on white cardstock using Onyx Black Versafine Ink, and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder.  
  • I secured it to my craft mat with washi tape and added the clouds using a cloud stencil, a blending brush, and Lost Shadow Distress Ink.  
  • I stamped Wicked Halloween in the center using Onyx Black Versafine Ink and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder.  But, if this sentiment does not tickle your fancy, there are many others to use in the Halloween section at Technique Junkies.    
  • I adhered a piece of black fun foam to the back, then to a piece of gray(ish) cardstock, and then to my black card front.  

Done. You can make this card in less than 10 minutes - once you gather all your materials.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Let me know what you think of this card by leaving a comment below.  

Remember, you can save 10% on your whole purchase on the Technique Junkies website by using my code at checkout - TJ10Michael.  

Until next time...

Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael

3 comments:

  1. I love this! You have captured Halloween...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sayng that Jane. Appreciate your comment and for you stopping by my blog.

      Delete

Day 19 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Dancing Skeletons in My Closet | Technique Junkies

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 19 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have another Halloween card that I made using 3 sta...