Saturday, June 1, 2024

Technique Junkies | June New Stamp Release | Flip Flops - Glass Slipper of the South

 

Hello everyone and welcome to the June 2024 New Stamp Release with Technique Junkies.  This month there are 14 new stamps - all screaming SUMMER!  All the new stamps in the release are 15% off through Saturday, June 8th.  And, if you use my code - TJ10Michael - you can take 10% off the rest of the website.


If you love and want ALL the new stamps, grab the 
Gotta Have It All Bundle, all the new stamps for $91.73.  These stamps would normally cost $122.30. You save $30.57 by buying the bundle.  It's a great deal and it's as if you're getting a few of the stamps for free.


To help celebrate the new release, I made these fun, colorful, and easy cards using the new Flip Flops Background stamp and I paired them with The Glass Slipper stamp.  These two stamps were made to go with each other.  The Flip Flops Background stamp is the perfect stamp to color, paper piece, or you can stamp it on a colorful background and let the paper do all the work for you, which is what I did. 
    

Here is how I made these cards if you would like to give them a shot, also.

  • I made 2 card bases.  One with purple cardstock, the other with white.  
  • I went through the Art For Everyone pad by Vicki Boutin (American Crafts) until I found 2 designs that I knew would look great - one was more yellow, the other more purple and I cut a piece from each sheet.  
  • I stamped the Flip Flops Background on each one.  
  • Then I die-cut the yellow piece using a stitched rectangle die, adhered a piece of fun foam behind it, and then to the purple card front.  For the purple sheet, I adhered it right to white card front and trimmed away the excess paper.
  • I stamped The Glass Slipper on two pieces of white cardstock, die-cut them using 2 different banner dies, layered them, and adhered them to each card front.  
  • Lastly, on the purple card, I adhered a few purple crystals.  
Here is the purple card base with the yellow paper - 


And here is the white card base with the purple paper.


I love them both but, do you have a fav?  I'd love to know.  Below are links to the blogs of the Technique Junkies Design Team and I hope you will find the time to go check out what each of them has made to kick off the June release.    


Hugs from Brasil.

~Michael 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 22 of 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards | Spooky Googly Eyes | Happy Halloween

  Hello everyone and welcome to  Day 22 of my 30 Days of Halloween/Autumn Cards. Today I have another Halloween card using lots of googly ey...